< iStitch Designs
Monday 10 September 2012
Sew Buttons



Recently released at the Baltimore Trade Show here is Sew Buttons. It is stitched 1*1 on 40ct Lambswool linen with four shades of Au Ver a Soie d'Alger and adorned with four tiny MOP buttons. * Please note that I am working on a hem-stitching tutorial which will be available shortly on my blog. 

*Now available *here*

You will receive a pdf file with a colour picture/frontsheet

Price: $5 





I aim to send out charts as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours please firstly check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

No Paypal? No problem - email me. I accept UK cheques, and cash in £s, euros and US$ sent by mail but at your own risk


Labels: ,

 
posted by Carol R at 23:45 | Permalink |