< iStitch Designs
Saturday 30 March 2013
Sew Petite


Sew Petite released on March 30. This tiny sampler is stitched 1*2 in both monochrome in red AVAS silk thread on 40ct antique white Newcastle linen and and a colour version in HDF silk threads on 40ct white Newcastle linen 

This petite sampler is custom designed to fit an Image Stitchery Designs 2½" x 2" hornbook. These hornbooks are available from Attic Needlework of Mesa, Arizona and other good needlework stores

A finishing tutorial will be posted on my Tutorials blog shortly - link on sidebar  NOW POSTED *HERE*

You will receive a pdf file with a colour picture/frontsheet


Price: US$6







I aim to send out charts as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please firstly check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

No Paypal? No problem - email me. I accept UK cheques and cash in £s, euros and US$ sent by mail but at your own risk.

Labels:

 
posted by Carol R at 11:53 | Permalink |