< iStitch Designs
Saturday 2 February 2013
Sew Valentine and Sew Irish

Two new iStitch Designs released today! Both of these charts will be available, along with others, at the Nashville Trade Show in early March but if you cannot wait for them to be in your LNS they are available here as pdf files.

First up is Sew Valentine. It is stitched 1*1 on a pale pink 30ct DMC linen with DMC threads. 

You will receive a pdf file with a colour picture/frontsheet

Price: US$6








And,  by request, Sew Irish for those of you who are Irish or know someone who is Irish! It is stitched on 40ct antique white Newcastle linen in a variegated HDF silk thread and DMC threads. 

You will receive a pdf file with a colour picture/frontsheet

Price: US$6






I aim to send out charts as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time different as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please firstly check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

No Paypal? No problem - email me. I accept UK cheques, and cash in £s, euros and US$ sent by mail but at your own risk.


Labels: ,

 
posted by Carol R at 12:17 | Permalink |