< iStitch Designs
Wednesday 1 May 2013
Sew Grande


First came Sew Petite and now we have Sew Grande which is stitched 1*2 in Needlepoint Inc 505 silk thread on 40ct Newcastle linen dyed with walnut ink crystals. 
It has been custom designed to fit a Medium Hornbook (Folk art hand painted) by Kelmscott Designs which are available *here* or from most good needlework stores. 

The sampler was edged with double-wrapped nun stitch with DMC 80 Dentelles and then cut to size.

You will receive a pdf file with a colour picture/frontsheet.


Price: US$6






I aim to send out charts as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference and I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please firstly check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

No Paypal? No problem - email me. I accept UK cheques plus cash in £s, euros and US$ sent by mail but at your own risk.


Labels:

 
posted by Carol R at 15:59 | Permalink |