< iStitch Designs
Thursday 24 December 2015
Sew Advent 2015



Sew Advent 2015 - this was a SAL for Advent 2015 and now the chart is available to purchase here. The stitch count is 75W x 317L and it is stitched on 32ct Belfast linen in Spruce Blue with NPI silk threads in 991BB (white), 294 (green), 502 (red) and 973 (brown) plus a short length of black floss. DMC equivalents are given on the chart

You will receive a pdf file with a colour picture/frontsheet

Price: US$15








I aim to send out charts as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please firstly check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile


Labels:

 
posted by Carol R at 09:44 | Permalink |