< iStitch Designs
Friday 4 November 2011
Sew a Mystery

Sew a Mystery was designed with a SAL in mind and represents a tiny printers tray but with stitched divisions instead of wood. It is stitched on 40ct antique white Newcastle linen with an HDF combo silk thread 2219/2161/2307. There are many beautiful versions of this design shown on many blogs so it's worth looking around to see if there is a version you particularly like. Check out the slideshows on my blog *here*




The model was finished as a box top on a Hobby Lobby card box with a blue silk lining and a stitched pin pillow, the pattern for which is included with the Sew a Mystery chart. A finishing tutorial can be found on my blog *here* - just click on the TUTORIALS button on the sidebar.










Price: $US4

I aim to send out charts as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please firstly check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

No Paypal? No problem - email me. I accept UK cheques/cash and US$ in cash sent by mail at your own risk.


Labels:

 
posted by Carol R at 13:07 | Permalink |